Marrakech Private Day trip to Ourika valley & Atlas Mountains
Atlas Mountains day trip
Explore the amazing Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains during this private day trip from Marrakech, Discover the beautiful valley of Ourika and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Atlas during this 1-day trip from Marrakech. Cross old bridges, visit an argan oil factory and enjoy a typical lunch near a river. Learn about local lifestyle while visiting a local family living in the village, admire the natural beauty of the Ourika Valley and the view of the Atlas Mountains. Experience a guided walking and hiking challenge to the seven waterfalls of Setti-Fatma.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains
- Join an association of women producing argan oil and learn more about its manufacture
- Take a hike in the mountains of the Ourika Valley
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant on the banks of the Ourika
- Meet a Berber family from the Atlas
- Explore the beautiful Ourika Valley in the Atlas Mountains
- Admire the 7 cascades of Setti-Fatma
- Visit a souk on Mondays or Fridays
Included in tour
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Local Mountain guide (optional)
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuities and tips
Day Trip Atlas Mountains day trip
Leave Marrakech at 9 am and head to the Ourika Valley with your private driver. Cross the beautiful landscapes of the valley, famous for its many waterfalls and Berber camps in the heart of the Atlas.
only 35 km from Marrakech. Admire the beauty of the Ourika River. Visit authentic Berber villages and discover how women make argan oil.
Meet a Berber family to learn more about daily life in this region before spending a relaxing time in the Setti Fatma camp.
Then discover the 7 waterfalls of the village, nestled at the southern end of the Ourika Valley. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the natural surroundings and enjoy a delicious lunch in a beautiful restaurant bordering the Ourika
At the end of the tour, your driver / guide will take you to Marrakech via the Ourika valley, returning to your accommodation at 5pm.